Speedfit Reducing Tee Fitting.
Top-quality SABS approved push-fit plastic fitting for the connection of plastic and copper pipes. It has a T shape and comes with an astounding 25-year guarantee.
APPLICATION AND USES
- Fitting for the connection of plastic and copper pipes.
- Suitable for hot and cold water installations.
- Can be used on central heating systems.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Push-fit connection for easy installation without the need for tools.
- Lead-free and non-toxic.
- Resistant against scale build-up and all types of corrosion.
- BSI and WRAS approved.
- Reduces installation time by 40% as compared to traditional installation methods.
- Ensures more comfortable working in confined spaces.
- Product type: Plumbing accessories.
- Colour: White
- Material: Polyethylene plastic.
- 1 x Speedfit Reducing Tee
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- To install simply push the fitting fully onto the pipe and twist the plastic nut clockwise to lock in place.
- To demount the connection, unlock the nut and push the collet towards the body of the fitting and pull the pipe to release.
HANDLING AND STORAGE
- Keep clean and in original packaging until installation.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store in a cool and dry place out of direct sunlight and harsh weather conditions like frost.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
- Keep pipes clean and unclogged as far as possible.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Do not use it for gas, fuel, oil, or compressed air applications.
WARNINGS AND LIMITATIONS
- With all plastic pipes, the relevant manufacturer’s pipe insert is required.
- Not suitable for use on stainless steel pipes.
Warranty: 25 years. Whilst we give a warranty against defects in manufacture or materials, it is the responsibility of the specifier to ensure that fittings and related products are suitable for their application. The installation must be carried out correctly per our recommendations, complying with recognised codes of practice and relevant national standards, and be properly maintained.