Protek Flea Treatment.
Long-lasting effective insecticide for the control and extermination of ants, Bedbugs, Cockroaches, Crickets, Fish Moths and Fleas. The active ingredient is micro-encapsulated providing a slow-release and longer duration of time that the insecticide will be effective.
APPLICATION AND USES
- Ideal for the control and extermination of ants, Bedbugs, Cockroaches, Crickets, Fish Moths and Fleas.
- Can be used to treat the bedding of pets to ensure a flea-free environment.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Micro-encapsulated making it safer for applicators to mix and apply. It further ensures a slow release which extends the time the insecticide is active.
- Long-lasting residual action for more complete and effective control of pests.
- It is safer for humans, pets and the environment thanks to microencapsulation.
- Product Type: Pesticide
- Brand: Protek
- Size: 100ml
- Poisonous: Yes
- Mixing Required: Yes
- See enclosed leaflet for dosage and coverage information.
- 1 x Protek Knox Flea – 100ml
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Do not use this product with oil.
- Spray equipment must be thoroughly cleaned before use to prevent residue from other chemicals to mix with the product.
- Shake well before opening.
- Half-fill the spray tank with clean water.
- Add the required amount of the Protek Knox Flea.
- Agitate the water while mixing to ensure thorough blending.
- Fill the spray tank up to the required water level.
- Continuously agitate the mix while the application is in process.
- If a spray screen is used for the application, they must be at least 50 mesh.
Directions for use
- Use immediately after mixing to prevent reduced efficiency due to degradation.
- The product can be sprayed on any surface that will not be stained by water.
- If sprayed until runoff the product might leave a visible deposit on dark surfaces. This can simply be wiped off with a damp cloth or sponge.
Cleaning of equipment
- Clean spraying equipment thoroughly immediately after use.
- Rinse the equipment out at least three times.
- Dispose of wash water safely and responsibly.
HANDLING AND STORAGE
- Keep out of reach of children, pets and uninformed persons.
- Store in a cool and dry and well-ventilated place.
- Store in the original container tightly sealed.
- Keep away from food, animal feed, agricultural remedies and drinking water.
- Store out of direct sunlight or other harsh weather conditions.
- Never re-use empty containers for any other purpose.
- Do not store the product that is already mixed with water and mix a new batch for every project.
- Dispose of empty containers safely and responsibly.
- Active Ingredient: Diazinon (Organophosphate) 240 G/L
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Product is harmful when swallowed or inhaled. Seek medical attention immediately if necessary. Do not induce vomiting.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes wash out with plenty of clean water and seek medical attention if necessary.
- Avoid contact with skin. If the product comes into direct contact with skin wash with plenty of soap and water without rubbing the skin. Seek medical attention if the irritation persists.
- Do not enter the treated area until the spray deposit has dried unless wearing protective clothing.
- Wear protective gear while mixing and applying the product like gloves, long sleeves and a face shield. Wash clothing immediately after use.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke while using the product or before hands have been washed after using the product.
- Do not apply to humans, their clothing or bedding.
- Do not spray animals.
- Do not allow children or pets into treated areas until the deposit has dried completely.
- Food must not come into direct contact with the treated areas.
- Product is flammable and should be kept away from an open flame or extreme heat.
- Do not enter treated areas within one day of treatment unless protective clothing is worn.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after use.
- Clean application sprayer thoroughly immediately after use and dispose of the water safely and responsibly.
WARNINGS AND LIMITATIONS
- Handle with care
- The product is toxic to fish, bees and birds.
- Cover fish tanks and aquariums before starting the application.
- Results might only be visible within 24 hours of application due to slow release.