Marathon C/Ring Spanner.
Multi-purpose spanner with an open end and a ringed end that is ideal for fastening and tightening tough nuts and bolts.
APPLICATION AND USES
- Two-in-one combination spanner with an open end for fastening and a closed ring for tightening.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- The ringed end makes it possible to apply greater force to more securely tighten bolts without damaging the fastener.
- The ringed end is more effective in loosening tightly secured bolts which are then fully removed with the open end of the spanner.
- The offset angle ensures space between your hand and the work surface to prevent injury.
- Product Type: Hardware
- Brand: Marathon
- Sizes Available: 8mm-24mm
- 1 x Marathon Combination Spanner – Deep Offset
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Both ends on the spanner generally fit the same size nut and bolt.
- It is recommended to pull the spanner instead of pushing it to avoid injury if the tool should slip.
- Reposition the spanner after each turn.
HANDLING AND STORAGE
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store in such a way that the risk of something dropping on the spanner is minimised.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
- Clean regularly with a cloth to keep the tool dust free.
- Apply a thin layer of oil now and then to prevent corrosion and rust.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Don’t use damaged tools.
- Select the correct size to avoid slippage
- Wear safety glasses where there is a hazard of flying debris.
WARNINGS AND LIMITATIONS
- The spanners are durable but not designed to withstand unreasonable force. Do not, for instance, hit the spanner with a hammer.
- Make sure you are using the correct size of spanner for the job to avoid damage to the tool.
- Do not extend the shaft of the spanner in any way.