Geyser Automation for Saving Electricity
Electricity-saving solution. It has 16 programmable settings for automatically switching your geyser on or off as necessary.
APPLICATION AND USES
- A timer to automatically control the times the geyser switches on or off.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Saving electricity.
- 3-year backup battery.
- LCD that displays real time hour/minute – on/auto/off.
- Relay contacts for various voltage ranges.
- Product Type: Electrical
- Brand: HellermannTyton
- Model: TDDT7
- Rated Voltage: 220 – 240V AC (50 – 60 Hz)
- Day/Weekly 16 programmable settings
- Din rail mounting
- Quality: IEC 60669-1, IEC 60669-2-2, IEC 60730-2-7, IEC 60730-1, RCC Certificate
- Max 20A (3500 Watts) – Resistive load (Geysers, underfloor heating, lights)
- Max 10A – Inductive load (Pool pump, aircon)
- 1 x HellermannTyton 7 Day Digital Timer TDDT7
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Detailed user instructions can be found in the user instruction manual.
HANDLING AND STORAGE
- Keep in original packaging until installation in a clean and dry place out of direct sunlight and harsh weather conditions like frost.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
- Keep the unit clean and dust-free.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- All installations should be done by a suitably qualified person.
WARNINGS AND LIMITATIONS
- Maximum current rating is 20 Amps