Borehole Pump Control Box.
High-performing control box for submersible pump. Ideal for pump automation based on water level.
APPLICATION AND USES
- Control box for borehole pumps.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Optimal user comfort.
- This device is fully compatible with the motor.
- Durable and reliable.
- Can be mounted on the wall.
- Reliable connectors.
- User-friendly digital displays.
- Product Type: Submersible
- Brand: Franklin Electric
- Size: 1.5kw
- Voltage: 230 V
- 1 x Franklin Control Box 230V
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Temperature: -5 °C – +40 °C
- Humidity: 50 % at 55 °C (without condensation)
- Quality: IEC 60439-1 when supplied with a suitably fused supply
HANDLING AND STORAGE
- Store in a clean and dry place when not in use.
- Store in the pump where there is constant air humidity.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Do not install the control gear if the motor is defective.
- Remove all power before working on the controls.
WARNINGS AND LIMITATIONS
- Product is designed to be used in conjunction with Franklin borehole pumps and motors.
- Pumps and motors must operate under water only.
Misuse and modifications will void the warranty.